Monday, June 30, 2014

You Are My Sunshine: Free Pretty Little Printables

I'm back with another Pretty Little Printable! Like I said in my last post, I recently closed my Etsy shop to focus on my Teachers Pay Teachers store, so I will be posting my Etsy printables here - for free! Make sure to follow the blog so you don't miss anything. 

Today I have a cute little printable "You Are My Sunshine" poster with 4 different versions. The link to download the free PDF file is at the bottom of the post. 













Click {HERE} to download the free PDF file with all 4 versions. (Personal use only - may not be included in any commercial venture. Full terms of use are included within the file.)

Make sure to stop back again soon for more free (!) pretty little printables!

No comments:

Post a Comment