Friday, June 27, 2014

Great Things, Small Packages: Free Pretty Little Printables

It's Pretty Little Printable time! I used to have an Etsy shop, but I closed it in order to focus on my Teachers Pay Teachers store. Anyway, that's good news for anyone that stumbles into this pretty little corner of the internet, because I'll be posting all my Etsy printables here for free! Make sure to follow the blog - via Bloglovin', email, or Google - so you don't miss any of the goodies I plan on posting.  

Today, I have some sweet little posters that would be perfect for new or expecting parents. Just print it out, put it in a nice frame, and it's ready to go in a nursery or wherever you want. There are 3 versions - one in blues, one in pinks, and one in yellows/oranges. You can find the link to download the printable PDF file at the bottom of the post. 









































Click {HERE} to download the PDF file for free. (For personal use only - may not be used in any sort of commercial venture, full terms of use are included in the file.) More pretty little printables are coming soon! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment