Friday, March 14, 2014

Font Junkie Friday: Free Wedding Fonts

It's official. I am a font junkie. A fontaholic. A font hoarder. See them, love them, have to have them. I've been working on wedding printables this week and wanted to share some of my favorite FREE wedding fonts. Some are more traditional looking, while others are a little funkier. I'm a mix-and-match kind of gal.



Click on the links below to download each font. Please note that they are only free for personal use.

(caps lock on in the example above)
(make sure to read Kimberly's directions on how to use this font the right way!)

I love free as much as the next guy, but I've also shelled out some cold hard cash to get exactly the look I want. Next week I'll share my favorite paid wedding fonts! Happy Font Junkie Friday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment