Tuesday, January 20, 2015

10 Wedding Script Fonts (That Haven't Been Done to Death)

I used to do "Font Junkie Fridays" here at Pretty Little Palace. I've decide to change it to Font Junkie Whenever I Feel Like It(s), because.....I am a font junkie. It's too hard to schedule my love. :D

Today I want to share some fresh wedding script ideas for my fellow crafty ladies and gentlemen who plan to design their own wedding stationery.  I went the DIY route and am totally thrilled with how my invitations came out - I'm working on another post all about them for later this week.

When I was designing my wedding invitations, I probably plugged "wedding fonts" into the ol' Google machine about 342,596 times. The same fonts came up over and over and over.  So today I present to you 10 lovely wedding scripts that haven't been done to death. 

Scroll down to find the name of each font along with a link to download and/or purchase it. 




The beautiful watercolor graphics in the image come from Angie Makes

Click here to see all of my font junkie posts! 



1 comment:

  1. Informative and interesting which we share with you so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would best assignment writing service
    like to thank you for the efforts. I am tiring the same best work from me in the future as well. I'll use this information to provide research paper help.

    ReplyDelete